Studiu explorator privind modalitatea de contabilizare şi impozitare a monedelor virtuale de către firmele româneşti. Source: Audit Financiar.
- Există un explorator Bitcoin Cash care acceptă adresele Xpub? |
- blockchain bitcoin explorer - tencuieli-decorative.ro - Kryptowaluty | Jetoane | Blockchain
- Cât de mult este un bitcoin în lire sterline
- Explorator De Blocuri Bitcoin
- Anchetă Tokeny.
- Easy bitcoin mining software
- Astăzi Știri Citiți Disclaimer : Tot conținutul furnizat aici site-ul nostru web, site-urile hiperlinkate, aplicațiile asociate, forumurile, blogurile, conturile de social media și alte platforme "Site-ul" este doar pentru informarea dvs.
- Действительно, Галактика намного больше, чем люди могут представить".
Author s : PĂUNESCU, Mirela Abstract: As virtual currencies became more common and utilized by various users, companies or individuals, the explorator bitcoin about if and how to tax for them could no longer be ignored.
The rise and fall of Bitcoin in the last year, the increasing number of Initial Coin Offerings and the growing number of virtual currencies being launched recently, made everyone alert to the topic.
This is why, lately, more and more regulators chose to come up with clarifications about how to account and tax for virtual currencies. Romania, explorator bitcoin, is not one of those countries that chose to adapt their legislation to take into account virtual coins.
Ambiguity governs the use of virtual currencies, their nature and the rules to account for transactions involving virtual currencies. In this paper, we analyze the difficulties faced by the corporate entities which use virtual currencies in their activity and explorator bitcoin have to pay corporate tax.
English Copyright of Audit Financiar is the property of Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania CFAR and its content may not be copied or emailed to multiple sites or posted to a listserv without the copyright holder's express written permission.
However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use. This abstract may be abridged.
No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract. Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases explorator bitcoin permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote locations for personal, non-commercial use. However, remote access to EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or avoidance for a non-subscribing institution.